Thank you for your interest in Camp OC. We are working through a high volume of emails and voicemail messages. Please allow three business days for a response as we work to support all who have messaged us.
Interested in volunteering for Camp OC? Click here for more information!
PLEASE NOTE: You must complete the Parental Consent Form under "My Forms" on your Family account before you will be able to register in any camps.
If you are trying to waitlist for a camp and are unable, please email email@example.com and we will put you on the waitlist.
News and Media
Know before registration
- You'll need to create a family account and complete the consent form under My Forms prior to registration.
- Registration cannot be taken over the phone or in person. You must register online.
- Payments with Visa, MasterCard, and credit debit are the only accepted payment options.
Camp schedule by week!
Download the camps by week pdf schedule for a quick glace to plan out your summer!
General Camp Information
- Camps run Monday to Friday (unless otherwise stated) and Tuesday to Friday if Monday is a statutory holiday
- Camps start at 8:30 am and go until 3:30 pm
- After Camp Care is available in Kelowna and Penticton
- Camp fees:
- Grade 1-3 and 4-6 camps are $229 + material fees
- Grade 7-9 camps are $289 + material fees
- Grade 10-12 workshops are $289 + material fees + GST
4 and 3-day camps have adjusted tuition and material fees.
Review the FAQs
Have questions about Camp OC?
Check out our FAQs, most of your questions will be answered here.