For children entering grades 4-6:
Make your voice heard! This week, we’ll delve into the world of voice over recordings and experience what it’s like to stand behind the mic for cartoons, videogames or animations. Use your voice to capture and entertain the audience, give a character a voice or record an audiobook. Express your feelings with your voice and learn voice acting techniques while building confidence through storytelling and having fun in the recording studio. Let’s get ready to work that mic!
Course OutlinePlease bring a pair of headphones to camp.
Payment and Registration:
Payment for camp is required at time of registration.
Registration must be completed online. You will need to pay with a VISA or MasterCard credit card or VISA or MasterCard credit debit card only.
Parental Consent Forms are part of the Registration Process online
A $25 administration fee (per camp, per child) applies to all Camp OC cancellations.
A full refund (less a $25 administration fee (per child, per camp)) will be issued if the request to withdraw is made at least 14 days before the camp start date.
Requests made less than 14 days before the camp start date will be refunded at 50%, less a $25 administration fee (per child, per camp).
No refund is provided after the camp/program start date unless there are extenuating circumstances. In such cases a written request for refund or a credit toward another camp, accompanied by appropriate documentation (i.e., medical note). This documentation must be submitted to the Associate Director.
No refund is provided for days missed or forgotten camps.
What to bring to camp?
- Please pack a backpack that fits your child properly with the following items daily:
- A large water bottle, sunscreen, and a hat
- Appropriate clothing and footwear for the weather and participation in physical activities outside rain or shine
- A nutritious lunch including 2 healthy snacks. Due to allergies, please do not include any nut butters or nut snacks. Campers will not be able to purchase food at camp and will not have access to the cafeteria or vending machines.
- Emergency supplies if applicable. E.g., mask, inhalers, medication for allergies etc. On the first day, let the staff know where the emergency supplies are in their backpack
- Small portable umbrella on rainy days (optional)
Please note: we recommend labeling all personal items. If items go missing, please check the lost and found. All unclaimed items will be disposed of at the end of summer. Our staff will do their best to help participants keep track of their items, however we will not be held responsible for any lost or broken items.