Important Camp OC Information
Registration opens at 9 am March 6, 2024!
Parental Consent Forms will be available online as of February 28. Returning families will also be required to fill out the updated forms before registration.
All registrations must be done through a Family Account.
The Camps and Scheduling will be available as of February 28 so that you can plan your summer in advance to registration
You will want to sign in or create a family account and fill out the parental consent form before registration opens. Registration forms will be available February 28.
If you are trying to waitlist for a camp and are unable, please email email@example.com and we will put you on the waitlist.
Due to registration volumes camp transfer requests will not be processed until March 11th. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and our staff will contact you in the order of inquiry.
- Camps start at 8:30 am and run until 3:30 pm
- After Camp Care is available in Kelowna and Penticton
- A $30 admin fee will be applied to all withdrawals.
- Camp fees:
- Grade 1-3 and 4-6 camps are $239 + material fees
- Grade 7-9 camps are $289 + material fees
- Grade 10-12 workshops are $289 + material fees + GST
- After camp care: $40.00 per week
Our Commitment to You
Camp OC is committed to offering your child a fun and educational experience. We will make every effort to ensure that your child’s camp experience is positive by providing quality content, instructors, and facilities. If something is not meeting your expectations, please let us know as soon as possible and we will do our best to fix the situation.
Camp OC Rules
Okanagan College is fully operational during the summer months, which means we have many people coming and going on campus. The campers are always supervised, but the campers need to follow the rules:
- Closed Campus - campers are not allowed to leave the campus on their own. They need to be signed in and out or have written approval from a parent/guardian for other arrangements.
- Respect for:
- People – such as your instructor, fellow campers, Camp OC staff, and yourself.
- The facilities – such as the classroom, computers, cafeteria, and trees and bushes.
- Have FUN!
Camp OC Volunteer and Employment Opportunities
Camp OC offers a diverse array of volunteer positions and employment opportunities throughout the summer season. Whether you're seeking hands-on experience as a camp attendant or wish to contribute your skills in a support role, there's a space suited for everyone. Visit our volunteer and employment page for information on current opportunities.
Okanagan College respectfully acknowledges that our Penticton, Kelowna and Vernon campuses are located on the traditional and unceded territory of the Syilx Okanagan people, our Salmon Arm campus is located on the traditional and unceded territory of the Secwepemc, and our Revelstoke centre is located on the traditional and unceded territories of the Ktunaxa, Secwepemc, Sinixt and Syilx Okanagan peoples.